Saturday, August 14, 2010

What do I mean by Independence?

                              As a person or an individual each of us is some how dependent on the surrounding, like family, friends, relatives, society, media etc for love, care, knowledge and many materialistic things like money appraisal etc., only few of us have independent thoughts. Some may ask, "Your blog name is interrogative, your first post is
also interrogative and this post too has interrogative title, what is the reason behind it?" I will answer it as I am dependent, my thoughts  also depends on the questions which are raised by someone(including me).
                              Most of people ask me, "Are you relative of freedom fighter 'Rajguru' ?" I answer, " We do have common surname, but we don't have any kind of relationship. He is a Maharashtrian from Nasik district and my ancestors are from Rajkot district, Gujrat. The name bestowed to my grand father because he was serving the Gondal kingdom(राज [Raj]) as teacher(गुरु[Guru]) of their Estate { so राजगुरु [Rajguru]). And basically I am Gujrati Brahmin and he was Maratha (क्षत्रिय [warrior]) so no chance of being in relation. But the answer doesn't differentiate me from the  creators of this kind of answers (means The Thackrey, DMK supremo es,Rajasthani Gujjars and list goes .....).  I think I must answer it as I am an Indian and and he was also  Indian apart from this one thing we share is ........Fight for Freedom(FFF), one may think how? but we all are fighting for freedom, he had fought for the freedom of united India and I am fighting for the freedom of my Thoughts.
                             Again in most of us the patriotic feeling is on the rise occasionally when Team India is playing, on 15th of August & 26th of January or when we are watching some movie or documentary on same theme, so our thoughts and now feeling is also dependent(As the case with me I posted this because of same feeling and wanted to express it).This feeling is missing when we break Laws or Rules(Including jumping traffic signals), violating the rights given by  the Constitution of India to every individual(Includes unused voting power during election) and the list goes.....
                            According to me it is easy to raise the questions but it is always difficult to give the answer which will not raise further question/s because no one is perfect so always think of answer before raising questions viz., if we are questioning why corruption is too much in our country? simplest answer is because we are provoking it so it is better to question ourselves.
                          Some say, in India, Pizza delivery system, is more efficient than Police, Ambulance and Fire brigade (as former takes less than 30 minutes and latter takes more than one hour). The respective authority answers this as Pizza तो जल्दी ठंडा हो जाता हैं और लाश ठंडी होने में टाइम लगता हैं  [Pizza not remains hot for long and dead body takes time to cool down].Satire apart but the reason for this is, they lack professionalism so it is the duty of responsible youth to join these services and serve the society but the hurdle is our dependency.So why dependent every time.....

                      From year 2000 onwards (after Kargil incident), every year I am  have been dreaming. Dream in which I am sitting near लाल  किल्ला [Red Fort in Delhi] to see the flag hosting ceremony every year a lady used to sit beside me and this year I was so eager that I want to ask her who she is and how she manages to come in my dream every year.
My Dream starts(Date 13/08/2010): Every year her mood was different in the beginning of the ceremony, but this year she is nervous and in fear too. Anyhow I had to start conversation to find answers of my query so..
Anoop: Good morning mam
Old lady: Good morning son
Anoop: MAAm, you are calling me as son can I ask you some questions? {Why son ?)
Old lady: Yes, my son
Anoop: Why are you so nervous and in fear too?
Old lady: I am in fear because of terrorists,
Anoop:(I interrupted her) Don't worry MAAm we are in one of the safest country and safest place.
Old Lady: Also my children are fighting amongst themselves.
Anoop: Wait a minute mam, may I ask who are you?
Old Lady: I am INDEPENDENCE, Independence of INDIA.
Anoop: (ohh! how to answer her now she knows every thing and asking about naxal problem, internal riots...)
           Mam don't worry children will fight for some time and will again love each other { mam if you remember  this happened in 80's: Khalistan problem}
Old lady: Yes, my son you are right.
               (with some pause hesitantly) I am also nervous because my pride is also on stake in common wealth games and my children are fighting will they save my prestige?
Anoop:(Again) MAAm don't worry, you may have same fear during Asian Games(in 80's) which held in Delhi,but MAAm your children are जुगाडू [Knows how to complete it in 11th hour]
Old lady:[some relaxed but in worry]
             PM's speech starts and after some time when I saw on that sit no one was sitting their, so I thought she is satisfied with PM's speech and my answer so left....
.....Dream Over.

                    Finally I want to wish each Indian on the occasion of 63rd anniversary of our nation's Independence and also want to wish that  every individual will become INDEPENDENT soon. At the Last, on this node, may I ask
" मिले सुर मेरा तुम्हारा ?"[Do you think the same ......?]
                                                              JAI HIND
                         
               

3 comments:

Abhay said...

It is duty of every individual to be responsible for every work they do. So being transparent to yourself & to others will give benefits to all of us. And then we will not blame others for our own misdeeds.
Its Same Like "You get as You Sow"
"HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY"

The Bongar said...

Ek dilogue suna he kisi movie ke trailor me. " Agar sapne dekhna he to so jao"
Aur ek dilogue suna tha," Agar sapne pure karne he to jag jao"
So if someone is sleeping its not that he is doing some kind of crime. But if you sleep after having such a dream also. Then its a crime.
Main raheta to turant Dilli ka ticket karata. OK apart from joke.
I think time is changing, thoughts are changing. But its nearly impossible to be perfect for each of us. But as a TEAM as a NATION we can be perfect.

shrikant said...

dil khush kar diya oye......