Friday, July 29, 2011

You have to lift me too..


Sabka malik ek
Lord Sai baba in our college lift

This was taken in Mumbai in our college lift (elevator). In public places all over India – we've seen images of Gods Pasted on walls excellent tool used to stop our so called painful unbearable unsupportive जनता
(people) from splitting and attending natures call (Peeing) just anywhere … though,
I think it is against the law (pasting or sketching our deity).
However,It is cool to see the two doors whiz shut and the pictures appear. 
Okay, yes, I’m still a kid!!!!!!
The Hindu God 

(SAI BABA- सबका मालिक एक {Everyone's God is One}) inside the elevator of our college asked me why u r here Journeyman?
I thought for a while and said a song sung by Adnan Sami :तेरी ऊँची शान है मौला, मेरी अर्जी मान ले मौला,
तू है सब कुछ जानने वाला, में हूँ तेरा मानने वाला,
मुझको भी तू LIFT करा दे, थोड़ी सी तो LIFT करा दे...... 
(lift means raise me up, not car वाला lift) I am demanding what i am deserving.
तुने खुद ही तो कहाँ है, देता हूँ जो मांगता है, कबसे बंदा मांग रहा है,कबसे Line में खड़ा है,
(here line means we have to make a Que to enter int o lift)
already late + this que (TO myself: boss आज again आपकी वंदना / आरती होंगी   no no no they are not girl(s) of my class but kind of prayer or treatment which i ll get)
So let me ladder up to 3rd floor and catch this lift in which Sai baba is blessing every entrant (Sai baba says, You have to take some effort b4 I raise you up), their are two eleva- tors in our college one from  ground floor and another   starts from 3rd floor, and ground floor lift is improved to carry 16 persons at one go but doesn t have Sai baba)
Its not that i am too religious
but it is always be on safer side and not to take pangas 
with दादा लोग | (because i have my belief on existence of 
the Power you may call it GOD)

3 comments:

manish said...

super duper lyk......
kya thught hai boss...:)

stuti said...

nice....

divya said...

loved it!!! i miss those days!!!