Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Life is all about Dhinkaa Chikaaa

Today morning, it was raining heavily and i was in no mood to go for Internship, so called my mentor and told or rather shared my thought (excusing me for a day), but he bluntly said
NO, Thanks to him. As i met a person in a local train, on my way towards Goregaon for internship, name Amar Akbar Anthony, a character fully filmy, talkative and full of life, aged around 45-47years. I think he started from Churchgate station and i started my journey from Mahalaxmi station.

The local running with its full passenger carrying capacity, and so there was no place to sit, and i got a place to stand beside him. Suddenly local stopped after Lower Parel station (because of heavy rain, i think).
I was not in Mumbai on 26 July, 2006 but know what Rain can do. Also i had to reach for my internship so bit worried about reaching there in time. I was not the only person to feel so every fellow passenger had the same thought. But this character was an exception, he not only calming everyone by his filmy dialogues but also sharing his past experience in dramatic way, he was from other state and not fluent in Marathi but can understand the language. Professionally he is an artist ( Shahrukh Khan of 70's in movie Om Shanti Om) but was unable to get a break on Big screen, and now working as junior artist in small screen. One can feel the pain in his story but at the same time with his flamboyant dialogue delivery everyone ends with a laugh. today he was going to his audition or screening test for a role of lead actor in a new TV series on a regional channel, his story was full of up and downs but now he is living his life Kingsize, and train started after 30min, he left the local at Bandra station and we wished him good luck for his test. Meanwhile i got the SMS from our mentor saying, "Due to heavy rain forecast today's session was cancelled."
I learned one thing in my this journey that Life is a tragedy for those who feel, and a comedy for those who think.

I hadn't seen Salman Khan starer movie Ready, but i feel life is all about Dhinkaa Chikaa.

1 comment:

The Bongar said...

Very well articulated. You are improving post by post. Keep it up.